The mission of NOAP is to promote public safety through participation of potentially impaired healthcare professionals in monitored rehabilitation and recovery as an alternative to license discipline, emphasizing fitness to practice and retention of competent professionals. NOAP is committed to working in cooperation with regulatory and professional organizations toward this objective.
Due to the recent emergency declaration by the Governor of the State of New Mexico, and the WHO Pandemic alert, NOAP regrets to inform you that we have cancelled the 2020 conference (March 16-19, Albuquerque Marriott Hotel).
Please feel free to contact the Executive Office for additional information.
National Organization of Alternative Programs
3416 Primm Lane
Birmingham, AL 35216 USA
NOAP 2020 Annual Conference
(Alphabetical by Company Name)
|3. Acadia Healthcare
8. Birchwood Solutions
7. Bradford Health Services
12. Fellowship Hall
13. Focused Solutions Advocate
4. Geisinger Marworth
21. JourneyPure Center for Professional Excellence
18. Lakeview Health
11. Palmetto Addiction Recovery Center, Inc.
20. Pavillon Treatment Center
6. Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services
1. Recovery Centers of America
10. Sante Center for Healing
23. Sierra Tucson
9. UF Health Shands Florida Recovery Center
22. Williamsburg Place Behavioral Health
Ship material to the following address. Handling fees may apply, contact the host hotel for more information.
<<Guest/Exhibit Recipient Name>>
NOAP Conference Exhibits
2101 Louisiana Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110